The famous Ram Kapoor has managed to give the world a pleasant shock with his latest Instagram posts. The actor who used to be all chubby and adorably overweight has gone from flab to fab and is absolutely rocking it.
Meet the new improved Ram Kapoor, who is some 30 odd kilograms lighter and a ton sexier. The 45-year-old actor who used to weight 130 kg seem to have undergone extreme transformation to become a fitter and healthier version of himself.
For those of you who are wondering what the actor had done to lose all that weight, we are here for your rescue. Here is Ram Kapoor work-out as well as diet plan, just for you.
- Ram Kapoor revealed in an interview that he used to do an hour of weightlifting on an empty stomach and before going to sleep he used to do an intense cardio workout. On the whole, the actor has been working out for two hours on a daily basis.
- The actor’s weight loss journey was not an easy cake walk yet not unachievable. He opted for 16-hour intermittent fasting. This simply implies that he restricts his food intake within the window of eight hours and does not eat for the rest of 16 hours.
As per his diet plan, Kapoor reportedly eat only between noon and early evening (7-8pm) and nothing during rest of the time.
- Contrary to the popular approaches, the actor’s diet plan focused more on ‘when to eat’ rather than ‘what to eat’ or ‘how much to eat.’
- Apart from intermittent fasting, Kapoor also kept a strict check on the calorie intake. He revealed that he completely gave up dairy, oil, meat and most of the carbs.
Well, all that hard work is certainly showing off now. And “Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat” actor is looking dashing like never before.
But before you jump on to bandwagon of this extreme weight loss program, here are some do’s and don’ts of intermittent fasting that you should be aware of:
· Before you begin this rigorous diet routine, make sure that you are fit enough to follow the same.
· It’s a big NO NO for pregnant and lactating women.
· Listen to your body first. If at anytime you feel dizzy or weak, it is better to call it off or take a break or consult your doctor or dietician.
· And yes, do not stuff your self during the meals between noon to evening otherwise all the hard work will be lost.
· Compliment the intermittent fasting with some basic workout or yoga schedule. Best time to work out during this meal routing is on waking up. Since you are empty stomach, the work out will force your body to burn stored fat for energy.