It’s hot and humid and sticky. Either you are wet with sweat or due to rains. Who bothers about being fashionable? Well, we do and so does our Bollywood divas.
Monsoon is the season of smart, comfortable fashion. If you go by Bollywood divas, joggers are the perfect answer to all the woes of this season.
Be it work-related travel or a work-out or just a casual outing with friends, a smart pair of joggers can be your savior each time, provided you style it right. Let’s take some cues from Bollywood beauties how to look uber cool in humble jogger pants.
Deepika Padukone recently showed how to travel light and hasslefree. She was spotted at an airport in a pair of monochrome joggers that she layered with a denim jacket.
Priyanka Chopra is also following the suit. Even when she is away from this sticky weather while being tucked away in New York, she still seems to be a fan of jogger pants. The actress was recently spotted in a pair of orange joggers that she paired with a black crop top and crop jacket to curate her casual street style look.
Not only as casual style, jogger pants are also making their way as OOTD. We recently saw Disha Patani giving us some hip-hop vibes in a one-shouldered crop top, which she teamed up with blue-black joggers.
Similarly, Shraddha Kapoor aced comfy jogger pants at a formal event. The actress wore a white crop top from Shopbop, which she teamed with blue silk joggers from Deme By Gabriella and managed to cool and sexy at the same time.
Wow! Seeing these beauties casually rocking joggers, aren’t you also tempted to include them in your daily look? Well, learn how to style jogger pants:
- Wear the right shoes. Don’t wear flip-flops, or slippers (obviously) when you’re rocking athleisure. Choose a pair of athletic sneakers for a more sporty look, or a pair of casual everyday sneakers.
- Add a not-so-casual piece, like a nice suede jacket, a leather jacket, or a handbag. All of these will instantly make your outfit feel appropriate for every day.
- Choose cotton jogger for casual day outfit and opt for a polyester one as evening wear.
- Don’t go for very long Tees. Simpler the better. Go for crop top only if you have super toned abs.
- Distressed joggers is a big NO NO.